Course Code & Number:
Level of Course:
Pre-requisites & Co-requisites:
The objective of this course is to provide the necessary concepts of object oriented paradigm to the students, so that they can use these concepts in developing well-structured and efficient large scale projects. This course introduces design patterns used in developing large scale software projects.
Class fundamentals. Inheritance. Delegation. Methods. Types and objects. Design patterns.
Upon succesful completion of this course, a student will be able to
1. Design object oriented software for solving problems
2. Use inheritance in code development
3. Use encapsulation in code development
4. Use polymorphism in code development
5. Use design patterns in code development