Course Code & Number:
Level of Course:
Pre-requisites & Co-requisites:
The main goal of this course is to provide the basic concepts of measurement techniques and equipments used in electrical and electronics experiments. It is also aimed to give experimental verification of results and conclusions drawn during Circuit Theory II and Microelectronic Devices and Circuits course.
Upon succesful completion of this course, a student will be able to
1. Recognize the operating principles of opamp circuits, p-n junction diodes, Zener diodes, BJT, and FETs.
2. Relate the diode and transistor parameters to the theoretical calculations and SPICE simulations.
3. Perform experiments on opamp circuits.
4. Perform experiments on active and passive filters.
5. Perform experiments on rectifier diodes, Zener diodes, BJT, and FETs.