Course Code & Number:
Level of Course:
Pre-requisites & Co-requisites:
This goal of this course is to engage students in the practice of electrical and electronics engineering through minimum 20 working days of practical work in an organization. At the beginning of the semester after the training, a formal report is required to be submitted. Any active work involving design and test should also be explained in the report.
Upon succesful completion of this course, a student will be able to
1. Observe the application of theoretical knowledge.
2. Enhance occupational experience.
3. Get hands-on with workshop tasks (such as soldering, wiring, layout, data collection using basic measurement equipment, operating electrical engineering equipment, etc.).
4. Get hands-on with tasks requiring active participation (such as hardware, electronics card design, manufacturing line work, calibration and quality testing).
5. Exercise technical writing skills in reporting the activities.
6. Familiarize with the industry and working conditions.
7. To do a conscious career decision after graduation.