Course Code & Number:
Level of Course:
Pre-requisites & Co-requisites:
The course aims to teach modeling integer and nonlinear programs including fundamental solution techniques. The goal is to teach the branch and bound algorithm and the cutting plane algorithm for solving integer programming problems. The course also aims to teach network models and the network simplex method and to provide an understanding of dynamic programming approach.
Integer programming. Branch and bound method. Cutting plane algorithm. Network models. Nonlinear programming. Dynamic programming.
Upon succesful completion of this course, a student will be able to
1. Construct mathematical models for integer and nonlinear programming models. [e] [B3]
2. Solve integer models and nonlinear models by using programming techniques and programming software.[e, k] [B3]
3. Use the branch and bound algorithm and the cutting plane algorithm for solving integer programming problems. [e, k] [B3]
4. Solve network problems. [e, k] [B3]
5. Use dynamic programming approach to model and solve optimization problems. [e, k] [B3]
6. Analyze model inputs and outputs. [b2,] [B4]