Course Code & Number:
Level of Course:
Pre-requisites & Co-requisites:
Homework and presentation - 60%
Project and presentation - 20%
Final exam - 20%
This course helps students develop executable business process models and understand architectures, designs, implementations and integration issues related to business process automation.
Business process management. Service oriented software architecture. Business intelligence. Business processes automation. Business process patterns. Business processes management technologies. Examples and case studies.
Upon succesful completion of this course, a student will be able to
1. Understand BPM lifecycle
2. Develop petri-net implementation for process models
3. Understand Dynamic Workflows
4. Understand Process Configuration
5. Develop and execute processes using YAWL
6. Understand process integration