Course Code & Number:
Level of Course:
Pre-requisites & Co-requisites:
This course basically enables students to have hands-on experience of a research process in behavioral sciences. In this term, you will be able to practice on designing a study, data collection, data analysis, writing research report, and explaining your research to others.
if relevant for the course
"Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Think critically, scientifically, and systematically about research.
2. Design a study including literature review, proposing a research question and related hypotheses, data collection, data analysis.
3. Write a research report.
4. Explain their research to others.
5. Think alternative designs, methods, and analyses for research questions that contribute to creative problem solving skills.
6. Learn and evaluate psychological research "