Course Code & Number:
Level of Course:
Pre-requisites & Co-requisites:
if relevant for the course
By the end of the course students will be able to:
1. understand basic concepts and theoretical perspectives used in the study of human development
2. understand methodologies peculiar to measure change in developing infant over time.
3. identify and describe the major changes we typically progress through in cognitive, social and emotional fields of development.
4. think about how developmental psychologists have tested specific models in order to reveal processes under the developmental change.
5. develop critical thinking and analysis through researching and evaluating empirical and theoretical knowledge in relation to understanding human development.