A.1.--- (Recent) Scholarly Publications
- Z. Hayran, M. Turduev, M. Botey, R. Herrero, K. Staliunas, and H. Kurt, "Numerical and experimental demonstration of a wavelength demultiplexer design by point-defect cavity coupled to a tapered photonic crystal waveguide," Opt. Lett. 41, 119-122 (2016)
- M Botey, R Herrero, M Turduev, I Giden, H Kurt, K Staliunas, "Chiral Modes in 2D PT-Symmetric Nanostructures", Nonlinear Dynamics: Materials, Theory and Experiments 173. pp.125-138, Springer International Publishing (2016)
- Bor, E., M. Turduev, and H. Kurt. “Differential Evolution Algorithm Based Photonic Structure Design: Numerical and Experimental Verification of Subwavelength λ/5 Focusing of Light.” Scientific Reports 6 (2016): 30871. PMC. Web. 1 Nov. 2016.
- M. Turduev, Z. Hayran and H. Kurt, "Focusing of light beyond the diffraction limit by randomly distributed graded index photonic medium," Journal of Applied Physics 120 (24),243102 (1-9), 28 Dec. 2016, doi: 10.1063/1.4972980Dosyalar:
- Kose, T. "Taking Economics Out of the Classroom: A Field Assignment”, International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, 2016, 7(3): 323-333.
- Ataç, E., (2016). A Divided Capital: Residential Segregation in Ankara. METU Journal of Faculty of Architecture, Vol.33, No.1, pp.187-205
- Çelik Örücü, M., Er,S.(2016). Psychometric Properties of the Turkish Version of the Sibling Dyadic Trust Scale. Academic Research International,7(1), 93-99.Dosyalar:
- Marasli,M, Er,S., Yilmazturk, N.H., Cok,F (2016) Parents’ shares on social networking sites about their children: Sharenting. Anthropologist, 24(2), 399-406.
- Er, S. (2016). Okulöncesi Dönemde Anne Babaların Etkileşimli Hikaye Kitabı Okumalarının Önemi. Başkent University Journal of Education, 3(2), 156-160.
- Er,S. (2016). Teaching English to Young Learners course in Early Childhood Programs. International Conference on the use of the European Portfolio for Students Teachers of Languages, 11-15 April,Antalya.
- Calamak, M. & Yanmaz, A. M. (2016). Uncertainty Quantification of Transient Unsaturated Seepage through Embankment Dams. ASCE International Journal of Geomechanics, http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0000823
- Rezaei, V., Calamak, M. & Bozkus, Z. (2016). Performance of a pumped discharge line with combined application of protection devices against water hammer. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 1–8. http://doi.org/10.1007/s12205-016-0747-3
- Yanmaz, A. M. & Calamak, M. (2016). Evaluation of scour risk at foundations of river bridges. Teknik Dergi/Technical Journal of Turkish Chamber of Civil Engineers, 27(3), 7533-7549.
- Calamak, M. & Yanmaz, A. M. (2016). Seepage characteristics in embankments subject to variable water storages on both sides. Sustainable Hydraulics in the Era of Global Change: Proceedings of the 4th IAHR Europe Congress, 27-29 July 2016 (pp. 551–556). Liege, Belgium: CRC Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.3944.2168
- Calamak, M., Bingol, A. N. & Yanmaz, A. M. (2016). Effect of drainage properties on seepage behavior of earth-fill dams. 12th International Congress on Advances in Civil Engineering, Istanbul, Turkey; 21-23 September 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.11947.23847
- Taner M.R., Kara B.Y., “Endogeneous Effects of Hubbing on Flow Intensities,” Networks and Spatial Economics, vol.16, no.4, 1151-1181, 2016.
- Delrue, J., Mouratidis, A., Haerens, L., Muynck, G.-J., Aelterman, N., & Vansteenkiste, M. (2016). Intrapersonal achievement goals and underlying reasons among long distance runners: Their relation with race experience, self-talk, and running time. Psychologica Belgica, 56, 288-310. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.5334/pb.280
- Er, S., & Çelik Örücü, M.(2016). Psychometric Properties of the Turkish Version of the Sibling Dyadic Trust Scale. Academic Research International (ARInt.), Vol. 07 No.01, January 2016.
- Sharf, R.S. (2016). Theories of Psychotherapy and Counseling: Concepts and Cases (5th Ed.). N.V. Acar (Ed.). O.Yılmaz, Ch.12: Constructivist Approaches; Ch.17: Integrative Therapies) 2013. Ankara: Nobel Yayınevi.
- Tezcaner Öztürk D. and M. Köksalan, (2016) “An Interactive Approach for Biobjective Integer Programs under Quasiconvex Preference Functions,” Annals of Operations Research 244 (2), 677-696.
- Dincer N. and Tekin-Koru A. (2016). “A League of Their Own: Services Exporters,” The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development 25 (5), 615-635.
- Dincer N. and Tekin-Koru A. (2016). “How Economic Growth Affects Participation in Adult Education,” Comparative Education Review, 60(3), 530-548.
- Yildirim, J., & Öcal, N. (2016). Military expenditures, economic growth and spatial spillovers. Defence and Peace Economics, 27(1), 87-104.
- Hazır, Öncü, Onur A. Kilic, Huseyin Tunc. "A Dynamic Programming Model for Project Scheduling under Financial Risks.", 15th International Conference on Project Management and Scheduling (PMS2016), 239-242, Valencia, Spain, 19-23 April 2016.
- Tantur, C., Yildiz, H. U., Kurt, S., and Tavli, B., "Optimal Transmission Power Level Sets for Lifetime Maximization in Wireless Sensor Networks", Proc. IEEE SENSORS 2016, Oct 2016, Orlando, FL, USA.
- Dagdeviren, O., Akram, V. K., Tavli, B., Yildiz, H. U., and Atilgan, C., "Distributed Detection of Critical Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks Using Connected Dominating Set", Proc. IEEE SENSORS 2016, Oct 2016, Orlando, FL, USA.
- Kurt, S., Yildiz, H.U., Yigit, M., Tavli, B., and Gungor, V. C., "Packet Size Optimization in Wireless Sensor Networks for Smart Grid Applications", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 2392-2401, Sep 2016.
- Attitudinal Differences of Teacher Candidates towards the Teaching Profession
- A League of Their Own: Services Exporters–A Developing Country Perspective
A.13.-- Professional Awards and Honors
- Middle East Technical University Development Foundation Publication Award: Akin, S., Yildirim, A., & Goodwin, L. (2016). Classroom management through the eyes of elementary teachers in Turkey: A phenomenological study. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice, 16(3), 771-797.
- The American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting (AERA), Division K: Teaching & Teacher Education Travel Grant Award, 2016, Washington, DC, the USA.